Thursday, April 3, 2008

I stink at blogging!


I was never good at keeping a journal.  I remember I had a diary in the 7th grade.  The only thing I ever wrote about was the cute guys and then my first kiss, which completely horrified me, BTW.   I am going to be better about keeping this blog up to date.  And I promise not to write about cute guys or kisses.   Just cute little girls and my days as a chickymomma.  


I thought I would post a picture of us from Easter.  It was such a beautiful day to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord!  And I think we look pretty darn good too!  I think my sweetie was especially handsome.  I know I promised not to write about cute guys.  :) 


1 comment:

*Heather said...

What a beautiful family! Love all the yellow! ;) And too funny on the kissing and boys! ;)