Wednesday, January 20, 2010

365 Challenge

I have been feeling the winter blues. I haven't been inspired to be creative or take pics at all. Thanks to my dear friend, Heather, I am changing that. I am going to do the 365 challenge. Of course, you are supposed to start at the beginning of the year, but I like to do my own thing (and plus I just decided to do it today!). This is a photograph of my brother's cat, Beauford. He was sitting up on the counter, and I know he was thinking about pouncing on my camera. I love cats!!




~In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. Terry Pratchett~

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know what's funny? I started mine a week late and you are starting yours 2 weeks late .... I don't know why that struck me funny, but it did. Have fun!!!!