Sunday, June 22, 2008

I have been tagged for a meme!

This is something new to me! Sarah at www.wakingsophie.blogspot.com, one of my FIAR friends, tagged me to do a "meme".

The rules are: You have to link the tagger, list the rules, share 7 weird tidbits about yourself, and tag 7 other bloggers. So here goes:

7 weird things about myself:

1--I have never been out of my timezone (Eastern) and until this past May, I had never been on an airplane.

2--I tried very hard to learn to knit a couple of years ago, but I failed miserably. Just ask my friend Kindra who tried to teach me. LOL!

3--I have no idea how to work an ipod, a Wii, or a nintendo ds. I probably couldn't even tell them apart if I tried.

4--I have the coolest tattoo. Ok, that may not be really weird, but I had to throw that in there!

5--I have an irrational fear of spiders. If I see one in my house, and Patrick isn't home, I have to ask my 7 year old to come get it. Stop laughing!!

6--I love old buildings and history. I get a weird, spiritual feeling when I am in a historical place like a building or a battlefield.

7--I practice extended breastfeeding, love our family bed, homeschool my kids, and absolutely adore my husband. May not sound weird to some of you, but most of my family thinks I am nuts!! HeeHee!!

I am tagging:
www.luv2praisehim.blogspot.com
www.knit3purl1.blogspot.com
www.shaunarumbling.blogspot.com
www.wordygirl-itsawonderfullife.blogspot.com
www.deleise.blogspot.com
www.stephanie-thingsfallapart.blogspot.com
www.heatherpreckel.typepad.com

No comments: